Your cart is currently empty!
1. Acceptable Use
Your use of the Community is subject to the TTR Community Guidelines. We may change the Community Guidelines from time to time by updating the linked webpage.
When using or participating in the Community, you may not:
- infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- violate a third party’s legal rights, including rights of privacy or publicity;
- disclose any personal or confidential information about yourself or others;
- collect, harvest, or solicit information about Community users, the Community, or TTR;
- post content or engage in behavior that is threatening, abusive, or harassing;
- post content or engage in behavior that is obscene, offensive, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- post content or engage in behavior that is false, misleading, fraudulent, or defamatory;
- restrict, interfere with, negatively affect, or disrupt another user from using or enjoying the Community or TTR’s services;
- upload any files that contain viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the operation of another person’s computer;
- use the Community in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any TTR website or service;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Community or to query or search the Community with any automated system;
- use the Community in a way that is legally actionable between private parties; and/or
- use the Community in any way that violates applicable law or regulation.
2. Your Account; Termination
You may terminate these Community Terms at any time by requesting deletion of your TTR account and discontinuing your use of all TTR services.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the Community and/or the TTR platform, with or without notice:
- if you violate these Community Terms;
- if you violate the Community Guidelines;
- If you use the Community in a way that reflects negatively on TTR or other instructors; or
- at any time for any or no reason, if we determine it to be necessary in our sole discretion.
3. Your Data
4. Community Champions
To help keep our Community well-maintained, we may give certain users (“Champions”) increased rights or access to assist with moderation or community facilitation. Champions’ privileges may be changed or revoked at any time, for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Community Terms. Champions must follow all rules provided to them by TTR, which may be updated from time to time.
Champions may not:
- represent that they are authorized to act on TTR’s behalf;
- enter any agreements on TTR’s behalf;
- perform any moderation actions in exchange for compensation or favor from third parties; or
- share any confidential information that they receive as part of moderating the Community.
5. Intellectual Property
It is important to us that instructors respect the intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademark rights) of others. We comply with intellectual property laws such as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and iInfringing activity is not tolerated on or through our platform.
If one of our instructors has published a course that infringes your copyright or trademark rights, please let us know. For more details on how to file a copyright or trademark infringement claim with us, see our Intellectual Property Policy.
We may update these Community Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the amended Community Terms and update the Last Updated date above. If we believe, in our sole discretion, that the changes are material, we will notify you via email or by providing notice through the TTR’s services or on our Community (including via featured post, which will be posted for a minimum of one week after the update). Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise. By continuing to access the Community after changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the updated Community Terms.