Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – Level 3 Unit 4 – Animals: Body Parts and How They Move (daily)
Units Sold: 3
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Animals: Body Parts and How They Move”. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginner (A1).
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Animals: Body Parts and How They Move“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginner (A1).
- Vocabulary include: cheetah, tail, fur, parrot, beak, wings, elephant, tusk, trunk, giraffe, neck, horn, rhinoceros, claws, teeth, paws, tiger, hooves, spots, stripes.
- High Frequency Words (HFW) include: warm, long, ride, good, use, about, drink, keep, hurt, want, into
- Phonics includes: Short o and long o words; long o – /oa/ and /ow/ words
- Grammar includes: can/cannot, eat/eats and comparisons using long/short and fast/slow
- Math includes: Skip counting by 2s, 5s, 10s
There are 10 complete lessons in this course. The fifth lesson is a free talk lesson, and the tenth lesson is an assessment lesson to learn more about what learners know.
As a bonus, helpful links are included to a variety of other games and resources that can be used to supplement or extend the lessons.
I have a passion for learning. I have been an educational professional for 13 years and I have provided various educational consulting services to a variety of clients. I specialize in transforming information into learning that is effective for the target audience. I can help you research, design, develop and deliver high quality flexible training for your employees whether it is for delivery online as e-learning, in the classroom, or as a blended solution.
There are no reviews yet.