Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – Level 2 – Unit 4 – Food We Eat and Food Groups
Units Sold: 6
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Food Groups and Food We Eat“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginner (A1).
To see all the lessons in this course 🅲🅻🅸🅲🅺 🅷🅴🆁🅴
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Food We Eat and Food Groups“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginners (A1).
- Vocabulary includes (Food groups, taste, fruit, vegetable, bread, cereal, rice, pasta, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Egg, Milk, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate, nut, tofu, soy, Chips, soda/pop, hamburger, fries, pizza, nugget).
- High Frequency Words include (eat, ate, help, make, after, please).
- Phonics includes Beginning sounds: review all consonants; B, C, D, F, G; Middle sounds: review a,e,i,o,u.
- Grammar covers These/Those; and the “To Be Verbs” to eat, to like, to taste, to drink, to dip, to taste.
- Math covers Counting from 60 to 100.
There are 10 lessons in this course. The tenth lesson is an assessment.
As a bonus, helpful links are included to a variety of other games and resources that can be used to supplement or extend the lessons.
I have a passion for learning. I have been an educational professional for 13 years and I have provided various educational consulting services to a variety of clients. I specialize in transforming information into learning that is effective for the target audience. I can help you research, design, develop and deliver high quality flexible training for your employees whether it is for delivery online as e-learning, in the classroom, or as a blended solution.
There are no reviews yet.