Your cart is currently empty!
Teacher on Call Beginner Unit 4: Senses
Units Sold: 0
The ‘Senses’ lesson unit is for beginner students. In the five lessons, students learn how to identify the different senses and learn adjectives to describe the senses. The lessons include worksheets for your students, answer sheets and flashcards. The lessons are aimed at beginner English students from the ages of 5 to 10. Each lesson can be taught in half an hour or extended to one hour.
The ‘Senses’ lessons are great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. They can also be used by private online teachers.
You will receive 5 PPT lessons, worksheets for students, answer sheets and flashcards. Each lesson takes half an hour but can be extended to one hour or longer.
These lessons include:
PPT lessons in PDF form to be used in the following order:
Smell (20 slides)
- Students learn the names of each sense
- Identify and use adjectives in sentences for the sense of smell
- Students discuss which smells they like and which ones they don’t like
- Word search
Sight (22 slides)
- Students learn the names of body parts used to identify the senses
- Identify and use adjectives in sentences for the sense of sight
- Talk about and describe what students see around them
Hearing (24 slides)
- Revise the different senses
- Identify and use adjectives in sentences for the sense of hearing
- Talk about and describe what students hear around them
Taste (24 slides)
- Choose the correct sense
- Identify and use adjectives in sentences for the sense of taste
- Talk about and describe what students like and don’t like to taste
- Practise spelling different taste words
Hearing (27 slides)
- Revise the different senses
- Identify and use adjectives in sentences for the sense of touch
- Talk about and describe what students touch around them
- Practise spelling different touch words
2 Worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students
- option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
- answer sheet
- a total of 43 worksheets for the unit
- The flashcards are of the different senses and adjectives used to describe the senses
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.
Hi, I’m Nikki, from Teacher on Call.
I have 15 years experience teaching English online and in the classroom. I have experience teaching first, second and third language English to children between the ages of 5 and 12. I am TEFL certified and have spent the past three years teaching English to children online. At the beginning of 2022, I began creating my own courseware and syllabus for my young students and so began branding Teacher On Call.
Teacher On Call’s lessons are aimed at beginner English students between the ages of 5 and 10. Lessons are focused on improving spelling, growing vocabulary, learning grammar and sentence construction, improving reading and understanding, and improving each student’s confidence in speaking. Lessons are recorded in Koala 3D (a virtual classroom) for the enjoyment of students.
There are no reviews yet.