Your cart is currently empty!
If you’ve bought a course and it’s not showing up in the My Courses section of your TTR account, this article explains the most common reasons for this, and how you can find your course.
If you don’t see the course you purchased on the My Courses page.
Confirm you received a confirmation email for the course purchase
1. After enrolling in a course, check to see that you’ve received a confirmation email from TTR. A confirmation email from TTR will be sent to the email address registered to your TTR account. Be sure to also check your junk mail folder.
2. If you don’t see a confirmation email in that email account, this could indicate you purchased the course while logged into TTR with a different email address (or with an account that was created with an accidental typo: see below for more information).
- See if you have multiple accounts registered with TTR: occasionally students create more than one TTR account by mistake. If you use multiple email accounts, try logging in with the associated email addresses. Check to see if the course you purchased is in that account.
- Learn more about how to check if you created multiple, TTR accounts.
- If you discover that you have created a second TTR account by accident, and would like to merge the two accounts, please review our rules and instructions on how to merge accounts.
If you didn’t receive a confirmation email in your email accounts, and it’s not in your spam folders, this could indicate the purchase did not go through.
Check your banking information
Confirm that the course was in fact purchased by double checking the payment history in your banking or PayPal account.
If the purchase is showing in your financial information, but you have not been able to locate the course following the steps outlined above, you may have entered your email address incorrectly when you first signed up for TTR. As a result, our system would attempt sending the confirmation email to that address, instead of the correct one.
If you believe this may have happened, please contact our Support Team and provide the information that’s requested in the form.