Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – L5U01 (Part 2) – Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit revolve around “Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Animals”. These lessons are designed for young learners that are considered high-intermediate (B1).
- Vocabulary includes (flap, prey, species, evolve, glide, aquatic, marine, terrifying, enormous, mammal, thrive, hind, protruding, insulated, ice age, legendary, creature, mythical, confused, folklore).
- HFWs include (arm, date, neither, wrap, wrong).
- Phonics include syllables.
- covers the irregular plurals that don’t change, irregular plurals ending in “f”, “fe”, “us”, “o”, “um”, and “is”.
- Math covers place values through millions, number/word/expanded form.
What Others Have Said