Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – L5U01 (Part 1) – Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit revolve around “Dinosaurs and Pre-Historic Animals”. These lessons are designed for young learners that are considered high-intermediate (B1).
Part I covers:
- Vocabulary includes (dinosaur, evidence, extinct, fossil, paleontologist, Triassic Period, climate, carnivore, herbivore, Jurassic Period, diverse, predator, prey, Cretaceous Period, Pangea, continent, pack).
- HFWs include (similar, event, coast, occur).
- Phonics include Long A: ai, ay, ey, eigh & syllables.
- Grammar covers the past tense (-d. -ed), double consonants +ed.
- Math covers place values through millions, number/word/expanded form.
I offer an educationally sound, solutions focused product that will help deliver effective learning for your learners. I start with questions – who are your learners, what problem are you trying to solve, and what content do you want to deliver. I then look for creative, educationally sound, engaging solutions to deliver the content to your learners.