These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Transportation“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered pre-beginner to beginner (Pre-A1 to A1).
- Vocabulary include: car, truck, van, taxi, bus, bike, scooter, subway, train, plane.
- High Frequency Words (HFW) include: many, how, there, away
- Phonics includes: /ell/, /ill/, /all/ words
- Grammar includes: not, take, travel, drive, ride, and regular plurals and comparisons using long/short and fast/slow
- Math includes: 2D shapes and number of sides
There are 5 complete lessons in this course. The fifth lesson is an assessment lesson to learn more about what learners know.
This is a “sneak peek” of the unit of lessons. You will have access to view and use the lessons with as many students as you want as many times as you want for 1 day. After that you may Enroll again, or consider one of the other two options below and access the whole level or the entire curriculum on a monthly basis.