These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Things In My Home“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered pre-beginner (Pre-A1).
- Vocabulary include: pillow, pillowcase, sheet, blanket, closet, hanger, uniform, dresser, light, sink, shower, bathtub, wash, soap, shampoo, towel, mirror.
- High Frequency Words (HFW) include: don’t, no, you, do
- Phonics includes: medial sound short /u/, /y/ as a vowel.
- Grammar includes: Where/Who questions
- Math includes: Adding numbers 1-5
This is your day pass to check out all the lessons in the unit.