These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Household and Exotic Pets“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginner (A1).
- Vocabulary includes: pet, fish, dog, cat, bird, parrot, guinea pig, rabbit, turtle, lizard, snake, spider, hedgehog, chinchilla
- High-Frequency Words (HFW) include: her, his, it, my
- Phonics includes: /at/, /ap/, /ad/, /an/
- Grammar includes: up / down, have / has
- Math includes: Counting from 1 to 20
There are 10 lessons in this course. The tenth lesson is an assessment.
As a bonus, helpful links are included to a variety of other games and resources that can be used to supplement or extend the lessons.