These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “My Family“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered pre-beginner (Pre-A1).
- Vocabulary includes: family, mom, dad, sister, brother, grandpa, grandma
- High-Frequency Words (HFW) include: who, he, she
- Phonics includes: Uu, Vv, Ww, Xx, Yy, Zz
- Grammar includes: has / have / do not / do
- Math includes: Counting words
There are 10 complete lessons in this course. The tenth lesson is an assessment.