Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – L5U07 – Video Games
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Video Games” and designed for young learners and are considered intermediate (B1).
- Vocabulary includes video game, gaming, device, virtual reality headset, gamepad, smartphone, tablet, arcade machine, gamer, program, player, multiplayer, online, Internet, first person, role play, massive, real time, battle, arena, inventory, weapon, shield, armor, jewel, prize, loot, items, health, winner, level, platform, console, handheld game, mobile game, puzzler, sandbox, glitch, boss.
- Lingo each lesson will talk about acronyms and abbreviations of “gamer speak”.
- Grammar covers comparatives , superlatives, and clauses.
- Reading Comprehension practice is included in each lesson.
- Conversation practice is included in each lesson.
These lessons can be completed in 25 minutes without the reading section, but for longer lessons the reading is included. Or teachers may decide to break the lesson into two 25 minute lessons with the second lesson being a vocabulary recap before going into the reading. There are 10 complete lessons in this course. The fifth lesson is a review lesson, and the tenth lesson is an assessment lesson to learn more about what learners know.