These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “My Body“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginners (A1).
- Vocabulary includes: body, head, throat, face, hair, beard, mustache, eye, lip, nose, ear, mouth, arm, elbow, hand, fingers, leg, knee, foot, toe
- High Frequency Words (HFW) include: ask, by, thank, could, wash
- Phonics includes: long vowel /i/ and /o/ sounds
- Grammar includes: Capitalization, Periods and Question Marks
- Math includes: Addition review from 1 to 20 and backwards counting from 20 to 11
There are 10 lessons in this course. The tenth lesson is an assessment.
As a bonus, helpful links are included to a variety of other games and resources that can be used to supplement or extend the lessons.