Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – L2U05 – On the Farm
- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “On the Farm“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered pre-beginner to beginner (Pre-A1 to A1).
- Vocabulary include: Farm, farmer, field, barn, tractor, windmill, fence, gate, well, pasture, pen, crops, cow, calf, horse, foal, pig, piglet, goat, kid, sheep, lamb, duck, duckling, rooster, hen, chicken, chicks.
- High Frequency Words (HFW) include: small, big, every, funny
- Phonics includes: long vowel sounds /a/e/.
- Grammar includes: what is? what are? where is? where are?, It is/they are
- Math includes: Word Form 1-10, counting by 5s and 10s to 100
There are 10 complete lessons in this course. The tenth lesson is an assessment.
What Others Have Said