Your cart is currently empty!
Teachers Together English – L2U04 – Food We Eat
These lessons are part of the Teachers Together English Curriculum. The lessons in this unit are related to “Food We Eat and Food Groups“. These lessons are designed for young learners and are considered beginners (A1).
- Vocabulary includes (Food groups, taste, fruit, vegetable, bread, cereal, rice, pasta, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Egg, Milk, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate, nut, tofu, soy, Chips, soda/pop, hamburger, fries, pizza, nugget).
- High-Frequency Words include (eat, ate, help, make, after, please).
- Phonics includes Beginning sounds: review all consonants; B, C, D, F, G; Middle sounds: review a, e, i, o, u.
- Grammar covers These/Those; and the “To Be Verbs” to eat, to like, to taste, to drink, to dip, to taste.
- Math covers Counting from 60 to 100.
There are 10 lessons in this course. The tenth lesson is an assessment.
As a bonus, helpful links are included to a variety of other games and resources that can be used to supplement or extend the lessons.
I offer an educationally sound, solutions focused product that will help deliver effective learning for your learners. I start with questions – who are your learners, what problem are you trying to solve, and what content do you want to deliver. I then look for creative, educationally sound, engaging solutions to deliver the content to your learners.