Your cart is currently empty!
- Numbers 1-5 / Letters A,B
- Numbers 6-10 / Letters C,D
- Farm Animals: Day 1: What is it? It’s a (cow, goat, horse). Letters E,F
- Farm Animals: Day 2: Is it a ___? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. It’s a (sheep, pig). Letters G, H
- Farm Animals: Day 3: What are they? They are ____. Review all farm animals.
- Colors: Day 1: What color is it? It is (review all colors). Letter Review (A-H)
- Colors: Day 2: The ______ is (color). Letter Review (A-H)
What Can You Do?
- What Can You Do? Day 1: What can you do? I can (jump, swim, run). Letters (I,J)
- What Can You Do? Day 2: Who can (dance, ride a bike)? She/He/They can ____. Letters (K,L)
- What Can You Do? Day 3: Can (she/he/they) ______? Yes, she can. No, she can’t. She can (sing). Letters (M,N)
- What Can You Do? Day 4: Review all actions – Review letters (I – N)
How Are You?
- How Are You? Day 1: How are you? I’m (happy, sad, angry). Letters (O,P)
- How Are You? Day 2: Is she/he (hungry, sleepy)? Yes, she/he is. No she/he isn’t. Letters (Q,R)
- How Are You? Day 3: Are they ____? Yes, they are. No, they aren’t. Letter Review (O-R)
T is for Toys
- Toys: a doll, playdough, blocks, a puzzle – I have (a) ___. I don’t have (a) _________. Letters (S,T)
- Toys: a kite, a ball – Do you want a ___? No, I don’t. I want a (kite, ball). Letters (U)
- Toys: Day 3: Toys: car, plane, boat- There is a ____ in the toy box. Letters (V)
- Toys: Show and Tell Class: Review all toys (letters S-V)
W is for Weather
- How’s the weather? It’s (sunny, cloudy, rainy.) Letter (W) is for Weather
- Is it ____? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t [VOC: snowy, cold] Letter (X)
- It’s windy. I can fly a kite. Letters (W,X)
Z is for Zoo
- What can you see at the zoo? I can see a (tiger, giraffe, bear, zebra)
- Can you see a ___? Yes, I can. / No, I can’t. I can see a (lion, hippo, panda, kangaroo).
- There is a / There are ______ at zoo. Review all letters and animals.
Have questions or need help? Use the form to reach out and I will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.